|Manufacturer||Manuf. Product Code||Ordering UOM||PDF Brochure|
In case any minor biohazards occur at your establishment, be ready with these Purell® 3841-01-CLMS 2-pack eco-friendly body fluid spill kits contained in a secure clamshell case. Each clamshell case contains 2 single-use kits with the supplies necessary to safely remove vomit, blood, feces, and other bodily fluids from your surfaces. The products in these kits will prevent cross contamination and protect both your staff and guests from the spread of dangerous germs in a foodservice environment. Offering rapid kill times, fight against norovirus, E. Coli, salmonella, and other germs in just 30 seconds with the food-safe sanitizers in these kits. These products provide multi-surface performance and are approved for food contact surfaces, and no rinsing is required.
These kits include includes safety gear to protect first responders to the situation. A scraper and hands-free collection device are also included, along with 3 medical-grade towels and 2 large trash bags. Plus, a bilingual instruction guide ensures proper use. These kits are OSHA and Food Code compliant and have a shelf life of 3 years. Ensure your foodservice establishment is always ready to restore safety, cleanliness, and hygiene during an unexpected event with these body fluid spill kits.
Each Kit Includes:
– Purell® Foodservice Surface Sanitizer (8 oz.)
– Purell® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Single Use
– Hospital-grade absorbent blend with deodorizer
– Heavy-duty scraper with hands-free collection device
– Head-to-toe personal protection kit (hair net, gown with sleeves, gloves, shoe covers, eye shield, and mask)
– 2 large trash bags
– 3 medical-grade absorbent towels
– Bilingual instruction guide
Width: 10 3/4″
Height: 11 1/2″