Penn Enterprises, Inc. (PENN) is a woman owned family business that was founded in 1991. PENN got its start in the laundry business with Government contracting and grew to a produce over 44 million pounds/pieces of work per year for the Department of Defense.
While military laundry is still a prime focus for the company, over the years we have made huge advances in the private sector, particularly in the field of healthcare laundry services. PENN has been operating full service hospital laundries since our beginning and has extensive experience in providing hospital laundry service. We are especially cognizant of the importance of providing hygienically clean linen to our hospital customers.
PENN’s major expansion over the last 2 decades can largely be attributed to the efforts and abilities of PENN’s staff of laundry professionals. Without their efforts, PENN would not be the premier laundry services provider it is today.
PENN Philosopy and Values
- Customer First PENN treats customer’s products and property with the utmost care, as if they were our own. PENN does not compromise quality or service to cut costs!
- IntegrityIntegrity is the foundation of our relationship with our customers. PENN is honest with our customers, our strategic-partners, our suppliers, and each other.
- ProfessionalismPENN is committed to having the best trained and most efficient staff at each location.
- Community InvolvementPENN is a supporter of our local communities. We support local civic activities, school programs and charitable organizations. PENN is a supporter of AUSA the U.S. Army’s professional association, the Wounded Warrior Program, The Humane Shelter, GYNCA, Children’s Advocacy Council, and various other community and charitable organizations.
- Family OrientedPENN has been a close-knit, family owned business for over 25 years. We treat all our customers, employees, strategic-partners and vendors, as part of the family.
- Cleanliness is Next to GodlinessPENN’s core business is providing hygienic laundry services. This carries over to our commitment to cleanliness of our facilities and equipment.
- Highest QualityPENN does not look for short cuts to save money at the expense of quality. We will always use the highest quality materials and products to provide our customers with the best product possible. We are not the cheapest. we are the best.
- Employee Development and GrowthPENN is committed to providing growth opportunities for our team members. PENN always looks first to promote from within. Our goal is to provide growth opportunities in many areas – work experience, education, relationships and financial.
- Customer ServicePENN is committed to providing timely, helpful and interactive service to our customers.